Get a free consultation today!
The WIPO Arbitration and Mediation Center provides time- and cost-efficient mechanisms to resolve internet domain name disputes, without the need for court litigation.
Has someone else registered a domain name that is identical or confusingly similar to your trademark? If so, they may be considered a “cybersquatter.” Fortunately, we can help you.
Filing a domain name complaint is a useful way to stop consumer confusion, brand tarnishment and lost traffic — all of which can result in immediate cost savings, revenue generation and brand recognition.
Our professional team can also help you with Domain Name Transactions by protecting everyone’s rights in buying (or selling) a domain name registration.
- Lawyer specialised in business law, member of Cluj Bar since 2006
- Managing Partner at Câmpan & Ţimonea Law Firm, with expertise in intellectual property since 2013
- Intellectual Property Counsel Diploma issued by the State Office for Inventions and Trademarks in 2013, registered at National Chamber of Industrial Property Counsellors of Romania
- Certificate of attendance and graduation of the General Course on Intellectual Property, WIPO, 2018
- Certificate of participation at the International Conference of Intellectual Property and Development Geneva, WIPO, 2016