Get a free consultation today!
The procedure for registering a company in Romania takes place in a short period of time. The deadline is up to 5 days from the moment of submitting the file until the registration of the company. The minimum share capital required by the Romanian authorities is very low (less than 100 euros).
When setting up your company in Romania, you benefit not only from the drafting of all the necessary documents and the establishment, but also from free legal advice from a law firm with over 12 years in the legal field. This includes a legal, tax and labor point of view of how a company operates in Romania.
TAS Registration gives foreign citizens the opportunity to open their company in Romania without being present in the country. It also offers the possibility to establish the registered office (for correspondence) of the newly established company at its headquarters in exchange of a fee.
The lawyers’ team provided support for the establishment of multinational IT, Real Estate and Renewable Energy of renowned companies from Italy and the United States of America.
- Lawyer specialised in business law, member of Cluj Bar since 2006
- Managing Partner at Câmpan & Ţimonea Law Firm, with expertise in intellectual property since 2013
- Intellectual Property Counsel Diploma issued by the State Office for Inventions and Trademarks in 2013, registered at National Chamber of Industrial Property Counsellors of Romania
- Certificate of attendance and graduation of the General Course on Intellectual Property, WIPO, 2018
- Certificate of participation at the International Conference of Intellectual Property and Development Geneva, WIPO, 2016