Get a free consultation today!
The registration of a European trademark requires the submission of a single trademark application to EUIPO (European Union Intellectual Property Office) for all EU countries. From that moment, priority is given for all 27 Member States. The trademark ownership right has a validity of 10 years and can be renewed under the same conditions.
By requesting the registration of a trademark, you will benefit from the prior checking of the brand availability and a trademark recommendation. If the trademark is not already registered or does not show signs of similarity with an existing trademark, the application for a European trademark will be filed.
TAS Registration deals with the entire trademark registration procedure and keeps in touch with EUIPO (European Union Intellectual Property Office) throughout the entire trademark registration period.
The procedure for registering a European trademark lasts between 4 and 6 months and our company will keep in touch with the European Union Intellectual Property Office throughout this entire time.
- Intellectual Property Counsel authorised by the State Office
for Inventions and Trademarks in Romania
- EUIPO Professional Representative
- Expertise in Intellectual Property conferred by World Intellectual Property Organization (WIPO)
- Geneva International Conference on Intellectual Property and Development
- Certificate for completing the Summer School Geneva