Get a free consultation today!
The European Patent Convention has established a single European procedure for the grant of patents on the basis of a single application. Moreover, the institution created a uniform body of substantive patent law designed to provide easier, cheaper and stronger protection for inventions in the contracting states.
European patents are granted by the European Patent Office in a centralised and thus cost-effective and time-saving procedure conducted in either English, French or German, its three official languages.
TAS Registration helps you obtain a European patent that gives its proprietor the same rights as would be conferred by a national patent granted in that state.
For filing a European patent application the following elements are requested: description, claims, abstract and drawings, certified priority copy with translation, if any. We can assist you in the entire process, guaranteeing your application success.
- Intellectual Property Counsel authorised by the State Office
for Inventions and Trademarks in Romania
- EUIPO Professional Representative
- Expertise in Intellectual Property conferred by World Intellectual Property Organization (WIPO)
- Geneva International Conference on Intellectual Property and Development
- Certificate for completing the Summer School Geneva