Cookies are small files or parts of a file saved on the computer/mobile terminal of an internet user, made up of letters and numbers, and stored by the browser used for a better browsing experience on the internet. These files allow websites to retain and keep useful information about user preferences and may contain personal information such as a history of visited pages, user ID, custom preferences.
A cookie consists of two parts: the name and the content. The cookie’s lifetime is determined, and technically only the webserver that sent the cookie can access it again when the user returns to the site associated with that webserver.
By using cookies you will benefit from a better browsing experience on our site. When a user visits our website www.tasregistration.com, we store information such as: IP address, pages viewed, website you reached our site, cookie information and other technical data we strictly use for the following purposes:
- Monitor access to maintain site security and detect potentially dangerous site hits.
- Analyze traffic and traffic sources to our site using analysis services to improve our services and coordinate image / marketing strategy to make it easier for our customers.
All this data is statistical, anonymous.
Cookies can be in the form of session cookies or persistent cookies.
- Temporary or session cookies – are temporarily stored in the cookie folder of the web browser, which stores them until the user exits the site or closes the browser window (for example when you connect / disconnect / on an email or social networking account)
- Persistent cookies – these are stored on the hard drive of a computer or other device (and generally depend on the cookie preset life cycle). Certain cookies are used exclusively during a single session and are not stored after the user leaves the website, while other cookies are stored and reused each time the user returns to the site.
However, cookies can be deleted by the user at any time by accessing the browser settings, as shown below.
Cookies will remain stored on your computer or device until they are deleted or until they reach the expiration date.
Cookies List used by our site:
|Cookie names||Type of cookie||First or Third party||Can be blocked||Session or Persistent||Expiry Time||Purpose|
|act, wd, xs, datr, sb, presence, c_user, fr, pl, reg_ext_ref, reg_fb_gate, reg_fb_ref||Advertising||Third party||Persistent|
|__utma, __utmb, __utmc, __utmt, __utmz, _ga, _gat, _gid||Analytics||Third party||Persistent|
Some of the cookies we use are strictly necessary for our site to work and be functional, and we do not ask you to enter it into your computer.
However, for those cookies that are useful but not strictly necessary, we will always ask for your consent before placing them. In addition to the cookies we use, working with third parties to give you a timely experience, they place cookies on your computer, but only with your consent.
If you do not agree to the use of any type of cookie, besides opting so in the pop-up panel that appears when you access our website, you can block any cookies from your browser settings.
The steps for the most used browsers are the following:
- If your browser is Microsoft Internet Explorer 6.0, 7.0, 8.0, you can click on “Tools” in the top corner of the browser or you can select “Internet Options” and then click “Privacy”. Select the settings you want, then select “Apply” and “Accept / OK”;
- If your browser is Mozilla Firefox, select “Options” in the browser menu, then go to the “Privacy” menu, and in the menu that appears, choose “Customize your history”. Choose the settings you want, then click “OK / Accept”;
- If your browser is Google Chrome, go to the Chrome menu located in the upper right corner and then to “Configure.” Later, choose the settings you want by pressing “OK”;
- If your browser is Safari, select “Preferences”. In that panel select “Privacy” and then make the settings you want, then click “OK”.