Our team is composed of highly trained and experienced lawyers specialized in intellectual property and business law, with an experience of more than 12 years in the field.
We offer our clients full services at high standards, as well as permanent legal support to many multinational companies. Through the intellectual property department, we offer legal support and guidance in protecting copyright and intellectual property by registering them at the EU level (trademarks, patents, logos, phrases).
In order to be able to offer these quality services at the highest level, we participate in all conferences and courses in the field of intellectual property and business law at the international level.
We hold the title of professional representatives in front of the European Intellectual Property Office (EUIPO) and we are authorised at the national level by the State Office for Inventions and Trademarks.
The team coordinator, Adina Ţimonea, is a fully qualified lawyer
- Lawyer specialized in business law, member of Cluj Bar since 2006
- Managing Partner at Câmpan & Ţimonea Law Firm, with expertise in intellectual property since 2013
- Intellectual Property Counsel Diploma issued by the State Office for Inventions and Trademarks in 2013, registered at National Chamber of Industrial Property Counselors of Romania
- Professional representative before EUIPO since 2016
- Certificate of participation at Summer School Geneva, issued by WIPO, 2018
- Certificate of attendance and graduation of the General Course on Intellectual Property, WIPO, 2018
- Certificate of participation at the International Conference of Intellectual Property and Development Geneva, WIPO, 2016