Our data protection policy and practice focuses on the proper processing, exchange and storage of personal information and at the same time ensuring confidentiality, integrity and availability.
- The processing of personal data will be done in a legal, fair and transparent manner;
- The collection of personal data will be done only for specified, explicit and legitimate purposes, and the data will not be further processed in a manner incompatible with those purposes;
- The collection of personal data will be appropriate, relevant and limited to the information necessary for the purpose of the processing;
- Personal data will be real and, where necessary, updated;
- All necessary steps will be taken to ensure that incorrect data is erased or corrected without any delay;
- Personal data will be kept in a form that permits identification of the data subject and for a period no longer than the one in which personal data is processed;
- All personal data will be kept confidential and stored in a manner that provides the necessary security;
- Personal data will not be shared with third parties unless it is required for the purpose of providing services;
- Individuals concerned have the right to request access to their personal data, to request the rectification and erasure of thier personal data, to oppose or restrict data processing as well as data portability.
Personal data means any information that may be linked to an identified or identifiable individual (subject person). Personal data includes all types of direct or indirect information (that is used in connection with other data) that relate to the subject, such as name, date of birth, addresses, e-mail addresses, telephone numbers etc.
1. Who are we?
|Organization Name:||TAS REGISTRATION S.R.L.|
|Trade Register Number:||J12/3674/2017|
|Unique Identification Code/ VAT code:||37756764|
CLUJ, CLUJ NAPOCA, RO
MIHAI VELICIU 21 A
|Telephone Number:||0040 745 160 163|
We do not have the obligation to designate a personal data protection officer (DPO), so any questions about the use of your personal data should be addressed to the above contact data
2. How do we use your information?
2.1. When you use our website
When using our site to search for our products and services or to simply view the information we provide, a number of cookies are used by us (first party cookies) and third parties (cookies) to allow the site to function, to collect useful information about visitors and to provide you with the best experience in using our site.
2.2. What are cookies?
Some of the cookies we use are strictly necessary for our site to work and we do not ask your consent to use them in your computer. These cookies are listed below.